Log in

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 28 on Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:22 am
Latest topics
» good morning/afternoon/night
Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:45 pm by sabbi

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY FAIRYPRINCESS
Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:52 am by livingdoll

» HAPPY 40TH BIRTHDAY KELLIE
Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:43 am by livingdoll

» A - Z of Homophones
Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:32 am by sabbi

» A to Z of animals
Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:31 am by sabbi

» A - Z of words containing K
Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:30 am by sabbi

» A-Z words ending TION
Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:29 am by sabbi

» A - Z of LAST letter game
Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:28 am by sabbi

» Fruity A - Z
Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:27 am by sabbi

Top posters
sabbi (1397)
 
livingdoll (934)
 
fairyprincess (894)
 
tellconer (205)
 
diane (160)
 
kath (143)
 
Angel (107)
 
steel bat (86)
 
wiseguy (84)
 
♥ Nicola ♥ (81)
 


What hobbies do you have?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What hobbies do you have?

Post by livingdoll on Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:38 am

What are your hobbies?

My favourite at the moment is cross stitching. Am in the process of doing a mum and baby giraffe at the minute for my husband as he loves giraffes
avatar
livingdoll
Admin
Admin

Posts : 934
Join date : 2010-07-01
Age : 57
Location : East Yorkshire

http://kays.creatingforum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What hobbies do you have?

Post by steel bat on Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:48 pm

If I get a bit of time and if I get the inclination, I sometimes paint a bit.
avatar
steel bat
Member
Member

Posts : 86
Join date : 2010-07-02
Age : 65
Location : Hertfordshire.UK

http://alstan.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What hobbies do you have?

Post by kath on Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:04 pm

Have you done any pictures and saved them ?
avatar
kath
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 143
Join date : 2010-07-02
Location : featherstone ,west yorkshire

http://majicscreations.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: What hobbies do you have?

Post by steel bat on Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:11 pm

A good many are online can be found on my webs


ps - just been having a peep at yours...[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

umm...webs that is...!
avatar
steel bat
Member
Member

Posts : 86
Join date : 2010-07-02
Age : 65
Location : Hertfordshire.UK

http://alstan.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What hobbies do you have?

Post by kath on Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:14 pm

oh right
hope ya like them
i have a few hobbies but now I'm working it hard to find the time to fit everything in
flower
avatar
kath
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 143
Join date : 2010-07-02
Location : featherstone ,west yorkshire

http://majicscreations.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: What hobbies do you have?

Post by kath on Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:19 pm

Just been looking at ya pics they are really good
have ya ever sold any ?
avatar
kath
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 143
Join date : 2010-07-02
Location : featherstone ,west yorkshire

http://majicscreations.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: What hobbies do you have?

Post by tellconer on Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:37 pm

Well i do a few things to pass the time but my main hobbie is writing;(although you would never know from my spelling, thank heaven for spell checker) although i love to go fishing when the madness taks me. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
tellconer
Admin
Admin

Posts : 205
Join date : 2010-07-02
Age : 53

Back to top Go down

Re: What hobbies do you have?

Post by Angel on Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:09 pm


I like to collect Music, I couldn't go a day without it.

I also like to write, poems, children's story's and I've just started a novel Suspect
A scary one affraid
avatar
Angel
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 107
Join date : 2010-07-13
Location : Derbyshire

Back to top Go down

Re: What hobbies do you have?

Post by wiseguy on Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:13 pm

Angel wrote:
I like to collect Music, I couldn't go a day without it.

I also like to write, poems, children's story's and I've just started a novel Suspect
A scary one affraid

wasnt me Shocked Rolling Eyes
avatar
wiseguy
Member
Member

Posts : 84
Join date : 2010-07-13

Back to top Go down

Re: What hobbies do you have?

Post by Angel on Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:25 pm

wiseguy wrote:
Angel wrote:
I like to collect Music, I couldn't go a day without it.

I also like to write, poems, children's story's and I've just started a novel Suspect
A scary one affraid

wasnt me Shocked Rolling Eyes

hahaha you gave me the idea hahaha
avatar
Angel
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 107
Join date : 2010-07-13
Location : Derbyshire

Back to top Go down

Re: What hobbies do you have?

Post by livingdoll on Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:35 pm

Hope you'll share some of your stuff in the writers section Angel

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
livingdoll
Admin
Admin

Posts : 934
Join date : 2010-07-01
Age : 57
Location : East Yorkshire

http://kays.creatingforum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What hobbies do you have?

Post by wiseguy on Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:40 pm

Angel wrote:
wiseguy wrote:
Angel wrote:
I like to collect Music, I couldn't go a day without it.

I also like to write, poems, children's story's and I've just started a novel Suspect
A scary one affraid

wasnt me Shocked Rolling Eyes

hahaha you gave me the idea hahaha

jesus a woman that listens to me Rolling Eyes
avatar
wiseguy
Member
Member

Posts : 84
Join date : 2010-07-13

Back to top Go down

Re: What hobbies do you have?

Post by tellconer on Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:52 am

wiseguy wrote:
Angel wrote:
wiseguy wrote:
Angel wrote:
I like to collect Music, I couldn't go a day without it.

I also like to write, poems, children's story's and I've just started a novel [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
A scary one [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

wasnt me [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] you gave me the idea [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

jesus a woman that listens to me [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

No dont believe it she will be after something [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
tellconer
Admin
Admin

Posts : 205
Join date : 2010-07-02
Age : 53

Back to top Go down

Re: What hobbies do you have?

Post by wiseguy on Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:05 pm

oh trust me mate i know what shes after lol
avatar
wiseguy
Member
Member

Posts : 84
Join date : 2010-07-13

Back to top Go down

Re: What hobbies do you have?

Post by Angel on Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:06 pm

tellconer wrote:
wiseguy wrote:
Angel wrote:
wiseguy wrote:
Angel wrote:
I like to collect Music, I couldn't go a day without it.

I also like to write, poems, children's story's and I've just started a novel [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
A scary one [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

wasnt me [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] you gave me the idea [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

jesus a woman that listens to me [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

No dont believe it she will be after something [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Suspect You must know me Suspect [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Angel
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 107
Join date : 2010-07-13
Location : Derbyshire

Back to top Go down

Re: What hobbies do you have?

Post by suzi on Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:28 am

tellconer wrote:Well i do a few things to pass the time but my main hobbie is writing;(although you would never know from my spelling, thank heaven for spell checker) although i love to go fishing when the madness taks me. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Snap Smile and yes thank goodness for the spell checker. I knew I got it of one of my siblings I thought it was Kath Smile but thinking about it I remember you writing as a kid and the stuff you did then was great. Maybe we should give each other a sneak preview of our latest ventures?

suzi

Posts : 24
Join date : 2010-07-13
Age : 51
Location : South Kirkby, Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Re: What hobbies do you have?

Post by wiseguy on Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:25 am

i agree lol
avatar
wiseguy
Member
Member

Posts : 84
Join date : 2010-07-13

Back to top Go down

Re: What hobbies do you have?

Post by diane on Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:47 pm

I like to draw when the mood takes me and my other hobbys are holiday diary's (saddo lol)
avatar
diane
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 160
Join date : 2010-07-08

http://www.freewebs.com/gf2pmk/

Back to top Go down

Re: What hobbies do you have?

Post by shadowninja on Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:24 am

I like Lord of the rings war gaming
avatar
shadowninja
Member
Member

Posts : 27
Join date : 2010-07-04
Age : 23
Location : Driffield

Back to top Go down

Re: What hobbies do you have?

Post by tellconer on Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:25 am

suzi wrote:
tellconer wrote:Well i do a few things to pass the time but my main hobbie is writing;(although you would never know from my spelling, thank heaven for spell checker) although i love to go fishing when the madness taks me. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Snap [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] and yes thank goodness for the spell checker. I knew I got it of one of my siblings I thought it was Kath [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] but thinking about it I remember you writing as a kid and the stuff you did then was great. Maybe we should give each other a sneak preview of our latest ventures?

If you like SCFI babs you are more than welcome to read the latest lol
avatar
tellconer
Admin
Admin

Posts : 205
Join date : 2010-07-02
Age : 53

Back to top Go down

Re: What hobbies do you have?

Post by tellconer on Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:26 am

shadowninja wrote:I like Lord of the rings war gaming

What about murph shaddow [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
tellconer
Admin
Admin

Posts : 205
Join date : 2010-07-02
Age : 53

Back to top Go down

Re: What hobbies do you have?

Post by letitbe on Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:48 am

Living is my hobby! sunny
avatar
letitbe
Member
Member

Posts : 40
Join date : 2010-07-31
Location : Texas

Back to top Go down

Re: What hobbies do you have?

Post by fairyprincess on Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:47 am

I know this may sound boring to some but we are plane spotters and travel all over the world "chasing planes". Very Happy
avatar
fairyprincess
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 894
Join date : 2010-08-23
Age : 41
Location : South Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Re: What hobbies do you have?

Post by sabbi on Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:52 am

fairyprincess wrote:I know this may sound boring to some but we are plane spotters and travel all over the world "chasing planes". Very Happy



Hey, fairyprincess, you would get on well with my husband, he's been a plane spotter most of his life. Certainly not so much now, as we are retired now. He did'nt travel the world, only the length and breadth of Britain, many a weekend i spent in one airport or another, mostly though, he went with other spotters to Air force bases and comercial airports. Laughing

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
sabbi
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 1397
Join date : 2010-07-30
Age : 70
Location : Caithness, Scotland

Back to top Go down

Re: What hobbies do you have?

Post by fairyprincess on Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:56 am

sabbi wrote:
many a weekend i spent in one airport or another

I know that one well lol but the amount of countries here and abroad we have been to and i have only ever seen the airport lol
avatar
fairyprincess
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 894
Join date : 2010-08-23
Age : 41
Location : South Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Re: What hobbies do you have?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum